B-Swipes Donation Program
The B-Swipes program allows students in need of food assistance to request additional meal swipes for entry into Bostwick Marketplace. Students with demonstrated need may receive up to three meals per week during the fall and spring semesters.
The program began in fall 2020 with meal swipes donated by Parkhurst Dining. Beginning in spring 2023, unused guest passes, Dining Dollars and Plus Dollars that would otherwise expire at the end of the semester or academic year will automatically be transferred to B-Swipes.
Please note that B-Swipes is not meant to be a full meal plan or replace the meal plans offered through the University dining program.
Questions about the program may be directed to:
Lori Wilson, Executive Director of Business Services
In order to qualify to receive swipes, a student must meet the following criteria:
- The student has demonstrated financial need (the student's financial aid award plus their expected family contribution equal less than the comprehensive cost of Bucknell)
- The student's total financial aid eligibility is less than the comprehensive cost of Bucknell
How to Request Assistance
- Complete the B-Swipes Request Form. You will be asked for your name, BUID and the number of meals per week you are requesting (up to three per week).
- Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified with a decision as quickly as possible.
- As approved, meal swipes will be added to your dining account.